Urgent Care America has a team of experts that travel the country assisting physicains, health systems and group practices engage the urgent care business with success. Consulting services include:
- Operational Consulting: With one of the most experienced consulting teams in the urgent care business and having serviced some of the nations largest and most respected organizations, UCA is the most experienced urgent care consulting force in the United States. Our senior leadership also has extensive experience in in senior hospital and physician practice management. This allows us to consider the impact of strategic decisions in urgent care on other connected and related services. This is important insight that no other company in the urgent care space can provide. Our view of healthcare is that all roads will eventually connect and that those with at least a broad understanding will be in the best position to capitalize.
- Site Selection: We have a vast amount of experience in identifying suitable locations for new urgent care centers.
- Real Estate Review and Demographic Analysis: Our software identifies virtually every key decision element relative to the site selection process, including: population, travel patterns, age, insurance coverage and much more.
- Business Plan Preparation: Our business plans are models for financial institutions in evaluating potential investment. When we have prepared the plan and presented it to a financial institution, the client has always gotten the requested financing.
- Operational Reviews: Established urgent care centers occassionally need or want to evaluate operations to determine the potential for performance improvement. The UCA team has a wealth of experience performing such reviews and represent some of the top experts in the field.
- Financial Modeling: UCA models and projects financials using current indicators in the industry, customized to the individual client market.
- Credentialing for Health Plans: This complex process is made easier with the application of the UCA team's experience and software products designed to facilitate accurate and timely presentation of credentials to payors including re-credentialing.
- Managed Care Plan Negotiations: UCA has experience and expertise in evaluating plan agreements and negotiating both the terms and the payment rates. This critical step is highly specialized and requires experienced professionals to execute.